To make the best of our beautiful sunny days...
Many footpaths leave and arrive at La Sauvagine. You will be able to walk to Bonaguil Castle and the GR36 that runs through Lot-et-Garonne on Perigord side, goes through hilly scenery scattered with bastides, bories, castles and dovecotes; it can be found 500 meters from La Sauvagine, behind the church at Lastreilles.
Horseback riding :
In 4 km at Saint-Front-en-Lemance.
Bicycle rentals :
In 10 km at Fumel or Montayral.
In 15 km at Saint Martin le Redon.
Canoeing, kayaking :
In 22 km at Trentels.
Water skiing :
In 39 km at Frespech.
Gabarre boat trips :
Discover the Lot valley on board Gabarres in 10 km at Fumel.
- In 15 km, at Saint-Martin le Redon, Rejane and Laurent Gaston offer all year round a large choice of pond fish : trouts, Brook trouts, etc. They welcome groups as well as visits of their fish-farming.
- Nicolas Durand, fishing instructor-guide, takes you on board on the Lot, or on the bank lure-fishing, fly-fishing or still-fishing) to try and catch pike perches, pikes, silures, blackbass, perches, crayfish...
Leisure Park :
- In 9 km in the Gavaudin valley, "Parc en ciel" offers accrobranche, natural swimming, mini-golf, etc. open from April 7 to September 30.
- A Walibi Park is located at 70 km in Roquefort.
Animal parks :
- The Mobalen Zoo (42km).
- L'Aquarium du Périgord Noir at Bugue (51km).
- Parc animalier de Gramat (84km), with the wolves feeding time in July and August.
- Reptiland in Martel (69km).
- In Rocamadour (79km) :
- The Monkey forest.
- Ecoparc du rocher des aigles (Eagles’ Rock).
- La maison des abeilles (Bees’ house)
Activities in the sky :
- ULM in Montayral (11 km) or in Montpezat (58 km).
- Vol en Montgolfière in Saint-jean de Duras (69km) or in Beynac (46km).
- Parachute jumping in Lepassage (67km).
Movie theater :
In Monsempron-Libos (10km) or Prayssac (23km).
More information and online resources on our Links page.